The primary goal at Ableser Family Counseling is to help children and families overcome life’s many obstacles and conflicts, using strengths to empower the individual, as well as addressing and meeting physical and emotional needs while preserving one's own cultural values. We are dedicated to providing services in the least restrictive environment possible, such as the client’s home, the child’s school, or elsewhere in the community. This provides a comfortable, trusting atmosphere when engaging in therapy, which fosters a more effective systematic change. Our therapeutic approach resonates from a client-centered, outcome-based recovery model.
- We currently provide children, adolescent and adult individual counseling services, marriage and relationship counseling and family counseling.
- We accept private-pay clients and families only.
- We will work at your child's school, at a community venue, and/or in your home.
- As a family and counselor team, we will create an action plan of goals for your family and your child.
- We believe in outcome measures that will monitor your family's and your child's progress towards recovery.
- We strictly adhere to the (ACA) American Counseling Association's code of ethics and value confidentiality, trust, and the client/therapist relationship.
- We will make every attempt to meet your needs, but understand we cannot meet everyone's needs and will help direct you to someone who can.
Providing individual (adult and children), couple and family Counseling.
We specialize in:
- Bi-Polar Disorder
- General Mental Health
- Relationship Issues
- Eating Disorders
- Parent/Child Issues
- ADD & ADHD
- Spectrum Disorders
- CPS Issues
- Divorce/Parent Coordination
- IEP/School Issues